Laura dedicated her scientific life to a variety of topics in soft condensed matter, mainly related to colloid science with applications to biology, pharmacy, and medicine.
With the eyes of the experimental physicist, she contributed to the investigation of the structure and dynamics of nanostructured systems, from micelles to membrane models, from nanoparticles to fibers and bio-polymer matrices by scattering techniques.
Her collaborators from different disciplines depict her outstanding contribution, from fundamental science to more applied issues.
- Maria Carafa (Dip. Chimica e Tecnologie del Farmaco, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy)
- Mario Corti (UNIMI, Italy)
- Giovanna Fragneto (ESS, Lund, Sweden)
- Anna Moroni (Dip. Bioscienze, UNIMI, Italy)
- Francesca Natali (ILL, Grenoble, France)
- Mario Salmona (Istituto di ricerche farmacologiche Mario Negri, Italy)
- Giuseppina Sandri (Dip. Scienze del Farmaco, Università di Pavia, Italy)
- Sandro Sonnino (UNIMI, Italy)
- Fabio Sonvico (Dip. Scienze degli Alimenti e del Farmaco, Università di Parma, Italy)
- Thomas Zemb (ICSM, Marcoule, France)
Deadline for Workshop registration (onsite/online): 31/03/2023